Monday, July 25, 2011

Really Random Tuesday - Readathon Fun


My apologies for being so absent from the bloggy world lately! I haven't been my normal commenting self whatsoever and I have been HORRIBLE at responding to comments on my own blog. Bad Sam!!! But seriously, this week may be just as bad as I have a ton going on at work. Yuck! But on to the fun things for this week :)

I'm signing up to join in on a week long readathon. It is being hosted by The True Book Addict and all it requires is reading, reading, and reading all week long. I've been saying for awhile now that I need to just relax and read more and this is going to be my excuse to do just that. I've got tons of books from the library to choose from along with piles of review books and my own as well. And my goal is to get through a couple of them this week. So I may not be commenting or blogging that much this week but I will definitely be reading!

As for what I'm going to be reading, I'm going to start off with A Gentleman Never Tells by Amelia Grey. This is a review book that I have been wanting to read for awhile now. I just finished reading Vanished in the Night by Eileen Carr. It was a good read and I should be posting a review soon. Other than that, I'm not sure what I will read next but I'll definitely keep you updated. I'm off to begin some reading.....hope you all have a wonderful week!

Thanks to Suko who hosts Really Random Tuesday at her blog!

5 comments:

  1. Welcome to the read-a-thon, Sam! Hope you get some good reading in this week.

    If you're interested, the mini-challenge/giveaway information post is here: http://thetruebookaddict.blogspot.com/2011/07/high-summer-read-thon-mini-challenges.html

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life has a crazy way of interfering every now and then!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for mentioning the read-a-thon. I signed up, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy reading! I'll have to check the read-a-thon out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michelle- I did get some reading in and once again thanks for hosting this. I can't wait to participate again!

    Staci- That is the truth! I think that it is just because summer is in full swing and I'm too busy with everything else :)

    Mervi- I'm glad that you joined in on the fun as well. I'll have to check out and see how you did!

    Naida- I hope you got the chance to participate as well :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them :)