Friday, April 18, 2008

Heard It Through The Grapevine Challenge



I can never resist a fun little challenge and this is one of them. All I have to do is read three books that have been recommended to me. Since 3/4 of my TBR list are book recommendations that I get from fellow bloggers and my Yahoo bookgroups....well...I think you get the picture. I see that others have been naming the sources at to who recommended what but I haven't the slightest. LOL! Here's my list with a few alternates:


  • Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling (recommended to me by one of my students :) and the only one where I know who told me to read it)
  • Shadow Game by Christine Feehan
  • Love Walked In by Marisa de los Santos
  • Cocktails For Three by Madeleine Wickham
  • The Quiche of Death by M.C. Beaton

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining my challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anytime...I love a good challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL - I signed up for this too. I was too good to resist!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you joined in on the fun JKaye!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi - I changed the start date of this challenge to MAY 1. I also started a new blog to post lists and reviews. If you'd like to post on the new blog, send me your e-mail so I can send the invitation,

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for letting me know about the new start date Lynne!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them :)