Thursday, April 3, 2008

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K Rowling

Love, love, love this series!! This series just keep getting better and better for me. My students have been asking when I was going to read this one (I won't let them tell me about the movie until after I've finished the book) and I'm glad that I read this sooner rather than later. I can already tell you that this series will be reread by me multiple times!
So in this book, Harry is in danger not from Voldemort, but from Sirius Black who was one of Voldemort's biggest supporters. Harry has to deal with dementors, Malfoy, and of course Snape all while trying to not worry about being attacked by Black. We learn a little more about the circumstances of Harry's parents' death. Plus, there are all sorts of other exciting happenings going on at Hogwarts. This is a great read and my favorite so far! (I might say that every time I read one of these :) ) Once again, if you haven't read this series yet then GIVE THEM A TRY!!! They are so worth it.
Challenges: Spring Reading Challenge
My rating: 5 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them :)