Sunday, December 16, 2007

Postmortem by Patricia Cornwell


Postmortem is the first book in the Kay Scarpetta series. I've gotta say that it rocked. This book had a good storyline, likable characters, and kept me guessing...which is very important in my opinion. There was a lot of description so I read this slower than I usually do with mystery novels. I liked the way that this story ended and now I'm anxious to continue on with this series.
I can see why it is so popular with so many people! Since it just keeps on snowing where I live I've decided to forgo challenge books and start reading another Christmas-themed mystery. After baking all day yesterday..and the snow...the only thing I need to complete the mood is to watch A Christmas Story nonstop. :) I love that movie!!! Now if I could only finish my shopping....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them :)