Friday, December 28, 2007

Forever Odd by Dean Koontz

This is the second book that I have read by Dean Koontz and the second in the Odd Thomas series. I enjoyed reading this book just as much as I enjoyed reading the first novel. Odd Thomas has the ability to see the dead plus he has a strong conscience that causes him to try and right wrongs. In this story, he comes across a purely evil woman who he knows will try and kill him. The ending of this book caught me by surprise and left me contemplating...but you're going to have to read the book and let me know what you think. I am most definitely going to read the next book that follows this one. I've also decided to give some of Dean Koontz's other books a try. I really did like this book and would recommend this series!
Challenge: Casual Reading Challenge
My Rating: 4 out of 5

2 comments:

  1. You want a good Dean Koontz book - One Door Away from Heaven - excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the recommendation..I'll add it to my list!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them :)