Sunday, December 16, 2007

Nineteenth Century Women Writers Challenge

Well, I just can't seem to stop signing up for challenges....it's official..I've become a challenge addict. This latest challenge will help me to read books that are out of my comfort zone as well as knocking off some TBR books that have been on my list for years. Nevermind the fact that I'm already involved in too many challenges...I just couldn't resist this one! Plus, I love making lists for these challenges. So here it goes..for this challenge I'm going to read:

  • Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
  • Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen (this overlaps with the Whitcoulls challenge)
  • Wuthering Heights (an alternate for TBR challenge)
  • Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen
  • Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
  • Middlemarch by George Elliot

Alternate:

  • The Awakening by Kate Chopin

2 comments:

  1. I am a challenge junkie too!! And thanks for giving me another one to look at LOL!! Good luck with all your reading.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them :)