So I may have gotten off of work super early yesterday and figured that this was a PERFECT chance to go to the library by myself. Yep. By myself! I had no plans of books that I wanted to grab or anything. Just a quiet half hour browsing the shelves. It was lovely and especially appreciated since the last time I had visited I spent part of the time *literally*chasing my two year old. Turns out he is quite fast when you have an armload of books that you are holding. I took my time yesterday and just looked. I put books back and then ended up grabbing other ones. But when it was all said and done here are the books I walked out with:
- A Dangerous Liaison with Detective Lewis by Jillian Stone: I grabbed this one to feed my current romance addiction. And I loved the 1st book in this series!
- Ill Wind by Rachel Caine: This will be a reread for me. I've only read the first two books in this series (and I don't think I've reviewed either) but it has been so long that I've decided to reread before continuing on.
- Little Face by Sophie Hannah: Awhile back I read The Wrong Mother by Hannah and liked it although I didn't love it (that's another one I'm not sure I reviewed). But I've always wanted to go back and read more by her, and this one sounds SO good!
- Black Water Rising by Attica Locke: I've wanted to give this one a try every since I read Jenny's review on it. I'm intrigued plus it was nominated for the Edgar award!
- The Water's Lovely by Ruth Rendall: Because I've been wanting to read more by this author for some time now and I'm finally going to do it.