Monday, December 17, 2012

A Moment of Silence...


I'm sitting here trying to write up reviews and all that I really want to do is say how thankful I am for my blessings.  I know just how lucky I am to see these beautiful smiling faces every day.  What happened in Connecticut was awful but it served to remind me once again how much I have to be thankful for.  Before I can write up those reviews, I just want to take a moment.

A moment of silence for the lives that were lost.  And a moment to appreciate my blessings.

6 comments:

  1. Many of us don't realize how truly blessed we are...your babies are precious and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now is definitely the time to hug our loved ones and to appreciate all that we have. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I experienced the same emotions as well Sam. I simply cannot imagine the loss and the hurt. Your babies are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh Sam, what a sad, sad time.

    You have a beautiful family, it surely is time to count blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful post.. what a beautiful family. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them :)