- A Bone to Pick by Charlaine Harris - 2nd in the Aurora Teagarden mystery series. I really enjoyed the first book in this series.
- Blood Vines by Erica Spindler - I used to read this author's books all the time and when I saw this (newer?) one I couldn't resist!
- The Man With a Load of Mischief by Martha Grimes - 1st book in a mystery series that I have been wanting to try.
- Mark of the Witch by Maggie Shayne - 1st in a paranormal romance trilogy that I really am looking forward to reading as well.
- The Witness by Nora Roberts - I saw a bunch of good reviews for this one awhile back so it just had to come home with me.
- I is for Innocent by Sue Grafton - I'm working on catching up with this series since it is one of my favorites. I buy the next book in the series every time I visit the used bookstore.
- Kissing Sin by Keri Arthur - I just finished rereading the first book in this series so it was like serendipity when I found the second book waiting on the shelves. I was so excited!
- Underground by Kat Richardson - I'm a bit annoyed with this purchase as I thought it was the 2nd book in the series and it is the third. Oh well. But I would really, really like to know why publishers of series books don't make it easier to determine the series order. Most frustrating thing ever!!!
- The Minotaur by Barbara Vine - Probably the book I am most excited about and I was almost jumping up and down when I found it. This one sounds oh so good and I just cannot wait!
- Greywalker by Kat Richardson - 1st in this urban fantasy mystery series. I read this one a few years back (I think) and really want to continue on with the series.
- Lion in the Valley by Elizabeth Peters - The next book in this amazingly good series that I cannot get enough of. Another series though where it is SUPER hard to figure out the series order.
- Fiercombe Manor by Kate Riordan is latest review copy to grace my doorstep. It sounds like my kind of book!
And lastly, my husband bought me the BEST Christmas gift ever with my own kindle paperwhite (along with the cute owl cover)! It was totally unexpected and I am just in love with it already! As you can see, I'm already working on adding books to it, and I finished my first book on it already too!
I had a wonderful Christmas filled with family and friends. I couldn't ask for more! It has been a bit quiet here because of it but I wouldn't change a thing. I hope that all of you have a had a wonderful holiday as well! Now, I'm off to prepare for the upcoming new year with a list of my favorite books from this year, some new goals to work towards, and maybe a few reading challenges. All of these posts aren't going to write themselves :)