It is the end of the year so I have come up with a massive reading pile for the month of December. And looking at the picture just made me realize that I'm missing a few books. Oh dear. I have eleven books left to hit my Goodread's goal so it is doubtful that I will make it but the fun is in the trying. I basically want to read ALL of the books yet again. As this is a very busy time of the year, I'm just hoping to find some reading time to enjoy a few of these. Here are the books on my reading pile for December:
- 'Twas The Night After Christmas by Sabrina Jeffries - My current read and also one that I've been holding for this time of year. I was in the mood for a holiday read and this is the perfect fit!
- This Is Not a Test by Courtney Summers - I realized that the sequel to this book is coming out soon and decided to grab this one from the library. I REALLY want to read it before the end of the year!
- The Janus Stone by Elly Griffiths - 2014 has been a year filled with good mysteries which is how I found this series. I'm eager to continue on which is why I couldn't resist bringing this book home with me.
- Midnight Crossroads by Charlaine Harris - I was scanning my library shelves for books that I wanted to read before year end and thought of this one. Not sure why if I'm being honest as there are other books that I want to read more...but I'm still very excited to read it!
- Midnight Rescue by Elle Kennedy - I have been meaning to read this book for ages now. Seriously, it is getting a bit ridiculous how many times I have let it go back to the library unread. This month I will read this book!
- Web of Lies by Jennifer Estep - I'm working on catching up on this series and this is the second book. I just finished rereading Spider's Bite which was just as good as I remembered so I'm looking forward to this one. And it is off of my own shelves which is a bonus!
- Murder at the Book Group by Maggie King - This is a review copy and a cozy mystery. Win! I will be starting this one very soon as I'm in the mood for a good cozy.
- When Snow Falls by Brenda Novak - Another holiday read but I'm waiting until we get some more snow before I start it. I went searching for holiday reads a couple of weeks ago and really liked the sound of this one.
- Bitter Spirits by Jenn Bennett - I really, really want to read this book and begin this series. I just adore the covers and the books sound so good! I literally snatched this one off of my library shelves when I saw it sitting there.
- Fear the Darkness by Becky Masterman - Review copy and thriller. Something about this time of year makes me crave a good thriller and this sounds like it will fill my craving.
- A Dark and Twisted Tide by Sharon Bolton - I couldn't end the year without reading this one as this series is a personal favorite! I have been waiting a very long time for this book and am hoping to end 2014 on a high note with this one.
May the reading fun begin! What books are you hoping to read before the end of the year?