I picked up the following:
1. Waiting For Columbus by Thomas Trofimuk
2. The World Without Us by Alan Weisman
3. Once a Witch by Carolyn MacCullough
4. Still Life by Lousie Penny
5. Shutter Island by Dennis Lehane
I'm excited for all of these as usual :) The World Without Us is my nonfiction pick for this month (I'm hoping to read more nonfiction this way). I believe I've checked it out before but didn't end up reading it. And I just saw a preview for the movie based on Shutter Island with Leonardo DiCaprio in it. SOOO excited to read it now! I didn't even know about the movie until the other day and that was after I had put the book on hold. It works out perfectly. So there you have it...share thoughts or recommendations if you like :) I'm always willing to put more books on hold. LOL!