I told you guys that I had the library bug again, didn't I?? I've got a very reasonable pile (in my opinion) of books checked out but we all knew that me only having 2 books checked out wasn't going to last. Most of these were holds that came in this week as my browsing time is VERY limited. But the limited time does help keep me from overdoing it and grabbing every book that I want to take home with me :) Here is what I came home with this week:
1. Lost in a Good Book by Jasper Fforde
2. Street Magic by Caitlin Kittredge
3. Boneshaker by Cherie Priest - I'm currently reading this one and I REALLY like it so far!!
4. Wolf Hall by Hilary Mantel - So excited about this one :)
5. Still Life by Joy Fielding
I also still have The Iron Hunt by Marjorie M. Liu checked out. Plus, I have a few other books on hold so I need to get busy reading these. I may have limited browsing time but I've got a bunch of good books checked out! Let me know if you've read any of these and your thoughts.