Read at least 5 books that fit somewhere within the Once Upon a Time III criteria. They might all be fantasy, or folklore, or fairy tales, or mythology…or your five books might be a combination from the four genres.
I'm pretty sure I can handle 5 books although now I'm thinking that I am already going to have to change my reading list for the Spring Reading Thing. Go figure! Carl, the host, doesn't require a list that you plan to read other than he suggests making a pool of books that I can choose from. Here is what I have so far:
- Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr
- The Goose Girl by Shannon Hale
- Book of a Thousand Days by Shannon Hale ( I will read something by this author for this challenge)
- Briar Rose by Jane Yolen
- The Wood Wife by Terri Windling
- The Little Country by Charles de Lint
- Sorcery and Cecilia by Caroline Stevermer
Okay, that is what I have come up with on my own and with thanks to Eva's suggestions. I am completely out of my realm so any other ideas of "great or fun" books that fit this genre let me know. Comment away and I will add them to my pool of books!