Friday, December 7, 2007

What's In A Name Reading Challenge

I couldn't resist picking out books for this challenge. Aack! Now I'm joining another challenge...I can't seem to help myself. Oh well...it could be worse, right? Plus a couple of the books I chose go along with other challenges as well. Here is my list.

1. Book with a color in the title: The Color Purple by Alice Walker (also for the themed reading challenge)
2. Book with an animal in the title: Crocodile On The Sandbank by Elizabeth Peters
3. Book with a name in the title: Angela's Ashes by Frank McCourt (also for Whitcoulls challenge)
4. Book with a place in the title: Gods In Alabama by Joshilyn Jackson
5. Book with a weather event in the title: Be Buried In The Rain by Barbara Michaels
6. Book with a plant in the title: I Never Promised You A Rose Garden by Joanne Greenberg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them :)