Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas Loot and Reviews

To begin with, I hope everyone had a good holiday. I got a few books for Christmas including Blood Brothers(Nora Roberts), Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows(Rowling), and another book but the title isn't coming to me right now. (I'm rocking the baby so getting up and looking isn't an option :P) I've gotta say that I'm glad the holidays are finishing up because of all of the food that I have been consuming! Aack! I recently finished a couple of books so here are two short reviews.
First I read A Christmas Thief by Mary and Carol Higgins Clark. This was a cute little suspense story that kept me interested and involved. I like the character of Regan Reilly and am thinking of trying out reading some of Carol Higgins Clark's books. A good Christmas read!
I also read Last Look by Mariah Stewart. This was a good and suspenseful mystery but I found it a bit lacking. I personally feel like it could have used a few more thrills...or something. Anyways, it's about a case that is being re-investigated after a girl that was previously thought murdered years ago is found dead..for real this time. The catch is that a young man has already been executed for her "murder" years ago. I liked this book but it wasn't my favorite of hers. It did have a good storyline though! Two nice and easy reads before the end of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them :)