Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Notable Books 2008

I'm keeping my list for this challenge short and sweet. That way I'll be able to complete ALL of my challenges for 2008. Plus I'll be able to add a few more as the year goes on :) This is my list:
  • Let The Northern Lights Erase Your Name by Vendela Veda
  • Then We Came To The End by Joshua Ferris
  • Long Way Gone by Ishmael Beah
  • The Nine: Inside the Secret World of the Supreme Court by Jeffrey Toobin

Extra:

  • Heart Shaped Box by Joe Hill

1 comment:

  1. Hello!

    I'm stopping by to let you know that I've set up a separate blog for the What's in a Name? challenge. I hope you'll be able to stop by once in while to see what contests are going on and to leave links to any reviews you write. Thanks again for joining!

    --Annie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them :)