Tuesday, December 11, 2007

See No Evil by Allison Brennan


This was the first book that I have read by this author. It was a thriller with some romance intertwined. This book drew me in right away and kept its hold on me. I liked this book but it wasn't great. I think I will try another book by this author before deciding if I really like her or not. It was a fast read even though it was a little over 400 pages long. It helped that I'm cooped up in the house because of the huge icestorm that has hit the Midwest...it makes for good reading. Here's to keeping my fingers crossed that the power stays on!

Challenge: Casual Reading Challenge
Rating: 3.5 out of 5

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed this book. I thought it was very well thought out and planned. I liked that she put in numerous twists and turns. It was a new concept of murder that I hadn't read before. It kept me interested in what was going on and thinking about who was really behind it all.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them :)