Thursday, August 14, 2008

Three For The Money by Janet Evanovich

What could be more fun than riding along with Stephanie in whatever car that she is currently driving trying to find people who have failed to appear in court and broken their bond agreement. In this installment of the series, Stephanie is on the search for Mo, a candy seller who is beloved by all of the people who live in the burg. It should be an easy case for Stephanie but of course it isn't. This series is brainless mind candy but so much fun to read. I'm sitting in the breakroom at work laughing while I'm reading this and at the same time I am being thankful that I am the only one in there because otherwise I would look like an idiot. But you can't help but laugh at the situations that she gets herself into. Plus add Lula into the mix (who is my favorite character) and it is a wild and crazy ride. I recommend this series because it has been fun to read and hope that the next one is as fun as the first three books.
Challenges: Numbers Challenge
My Rating: 4 out of 5

Reading Update: I'm currently in the midst of Gods of Alabama by Joshilyn Jackson which is really good so far. I'm curious to see where the author is going and I really like what I've read so far. My son starts kindergarten the middle of next week so I've been trying to keep my mind occupied lest the waterworks begin early. That being said I am hoping that I get a good portion of this book read or even finished by this weekend. Of course that would mean that the Olympics don't distract me which they have been. Hope everyone is enjoying watching the Olympics and reading as well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them :)