Saturday, August 2, 2008

Go Cubs Go!

I've had a pretty laid back weekend which has been really nice. We grilled out and then played softball in the backyard. I'm knee-deep into Agatha Raisin and the Quiche of Death by M.C. Beaton. I really have enjoyed this book so far. It is very laid back and a definite cozy but still I am enjoying reading about Agatha. More reviews will be coming soon. Tomorrow is going to be a fun day as I'm off to Chicago on a bus trip to see the Cubbies play. Hence the title of this post. :) I'm ready to have a few beers and a hotdog or two. It was a stressfull and emotional week for me.
My oldest baby is five and I registered him for kindergarten this week. I got tears in my eyes just looking at him in his brand new Spiderman backpack. What am I going to do when he actually starts school? Plus, we had to go to the doctor for a physical which meant four shots! Very traumatic to say the least. But all is well now and he is very excited for school. Think of me tomorrow cause I'll be singing Go Cubs Go!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them :)