Monday, January 5, 2015

Impatiently Waiting (2015 Releases that I NEED!)

I did a post like this last year at the beginning of the new year and really enjoyed creating it!  Although I didn't quite manage to read all of the books that I had listed, I do hope to get to the rest of them in this new year.  Along with all of these as well of course :)  I keep saying this but there is something so exciting about a new year and all of the possibilities especially in regards to all of those shiny new books that will be published.  Makes me feel very grabby- I want! I want!  Just kidding....kind of....well, maybe not.  While I wait not so patiently for all of these pretty books here are just a few of the ones that I want the most:


Little Black Lies by Sharon Bolton - Woot!  Woot!  Newest book by one of my favorite authors.  I CANNOT wait! 

Behind Closed Doors by Elizabeth Haynes - I have loved both of the books that I have read by this author so it is a given that I want this one.  It's a sequel to Under a Silent Moon which is even better! 


The Diamond Conspiracy by Pip Ballantine & Tee Morris - Squee!  OH MY GOODESS, I want this book so badly!!!  I'm thinking about rereading the first three books before this one releases just because I love the series so much.  It is pretty likely that will be exactly what I do!

Second Life by S.J. Watson - I adored this author's first book (Before I Go to Sleep) so I instantly added this book to my TBR list as soon as I heard about it.  I definitely am looking forward to this one!


The Veil by Chloe Neill - New urban fantasy series?  Count me in!  It also helps that this is an author that I've been wanting to try for some time!

The Diabolical Miss Hyde by Viola Carr - I want to read this one based off of the cover alone!  Seriously, I cannot wait to get my hands on this one.  Yay for new steampunk!


Cold Burn of Magic by Jennifer Estep - I love the sound of this new series!  I can't wait to get my hands on it and give it a try!

Daughter of Deep Silence by Carrie Ryan - This sounds like a must read which is why I can't help but want to read it!  This is another author that I have wanted to try for some time now. 


The Shadow Revolution by Clay and Susan Griffith - Another new series to begin and with a cover like that I just can't resist!

Vanishing Girls by Lauren Oliver - I swear I want to read all of this author's books yet I haven't read one.  2015 will be the year that I change this!!!

There are so many other books that I could have put on this list....I actually just had to force myself to stop looking.  Ha!  I am super pumped for all of these books and so many more!!  Books not listed here due to lack of cover yet include the next book in the Ilona Andrew's Hidden Legacy series, The Night Sister by Jennifer McMahon, Rewind by Mira Grant (although this says 2016- say it isn't so!), and so many more.

What books are you looking forward to in this new year?  Any new releases that you cannot wait to get your hands on?? 

6 comments:

  1. You are so bad for me! LOL I've already composed tomorrow's post with the top ten new releases I am looking forward to and we only have one in common. That doesn't mean I don't want to read all the others on your list too though. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, many of these books went right on my TBR list! I always look forward to the newest in the In Death series.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow oh wow! So many new releases to look forward to! I'm especially excited over Sharon Bolton's and Elizabeth Haynes'!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, love me some S.J. Watson, Sharon Bolton, and I'm currently listening to my first Elizabeth Haynes. She'll be on my list this year as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for a new S.J. Bolton book. I'm not caught up on her series but good to know she's got another one coming out! I just checked out Under a Silent Moon by Elizabeth Haynes. I think one of the books I'm most looking forward to is the latest Maisie Dobbs book by Jacqueline Winspear. Love that series!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your wish list looks great! Lauren Oliver is an author I feel the same way about. I need to read her books soon! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them :)