(Taken this past summer)
Here is my list of January reads:
- Starter House by Sonja Condit
- Postmortem by Patricia Cornwell (audiobook)
- Magic Burns by Ilona Andrews
- Forbidden by Jacquelyn Frank
- Ceremony in Death by J.D. Robb (audiobook)
- The Waking Dark by Robin Wasserman
- The Winter People by Jennifer McMahon
- Forever by Jacquelyn Frank
None of the books that I read this month were bad though so I am pretty darn happy with my reading. In non bookish news, I continue to work out on a pretty consistent basis. Woohoo! It isn't always fun but I do feel better about myself. This is going to continue to be a focus for me in February. I don't have many other plans for February other than maybe participating in the review copy clean up that is going on. And of course hopefully a read-a-thon will be fit in somewhere.
Enough rambling out of me. Next up is writing up my reading plans for February. Good stuff! But tell me, how did your reading go in January?