Tuesday, February 4, 2014

February Reading Plans


It's the beginning of the month, and I'm feeling quite ambitious with my reading.  This isn't unusual as I always start months off planning on reading ALL of the books.  What really happens is something quite different but I always find it fun to shoot high!  There are lots of fun events going on this month including that February is graphic novel month.  I've only got one pictured here but I am definitely hoping to read more!  I just need to get on my library's website first :)  Anyways, here are some of the books that I am hoping to read in the month of February:
  • Wicked After Midnight by Delilah S. Dawson - Review copy and a book that I have been anticipating since finishing the 2nd book last year.
  • Her Ladyship's Curse by Lynn Viehl- Review copy and yet another one that I cannot wait to read!
  • The Crossing Places by Elly Griffiths- I actually already finished this one and it was SO GOOD! I would literally be reading the second book in this series right now if I had it.  Instead, I will be grabbing it from the library!
  • At the River's Edge by Mariah Stewart- My current read for a TLC book tour.
  • A Share in Death by Deborah Crombie- Off of my own shelves! And because I adored The Crossing Places so much that I want to start another mystery series!
  • Midnight by Ellen Conner- I adored Nightfall last year so I cannot wait any longer to read this one!
  • Web of Lies by Jennifer Estep- Another series that I have waited too long to continue on with.  That changes this month!
  • The Walking Dead, Volume 1, Days Gone Bye by Robert Kirkman and Tony Moore- Because I ADORE The Walking Dead on AMC so reading these is a must!
  • Snowblind by Christopher Golden-  Stephen King recommends this one.  I simply must!
EEK!  I kind of want to read all of these RIGHT NOW!  And I forgot to mention that I'm also currently reading Dirty Magic by Jaye Wells on my ipad so that should be included in February's reading plans.  I tried to mix my list up again with review copies, library books, and two off of my own shelves.  Now I just need to actually read these two off of my shelves (since I failed at that in January).  Oh well, it is good to have goals, right?

What books are you hoping to read this month?

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you loved Crossing Places! I think the same thing happened to me. As soon as I finished it, I had to get the second book from the library. I'm anxiously awaiting her new one! I do enjoy Deborah Crombie's books too so I hope you'll like it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of good looking books there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to read A Share in Death too. I loved the book I read by that author last year (?). Your other books sound good too! I don't think it will be a big reading month for me, being that it's short. There's so many books being made into movies I am dying to read for this and next month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sam, I hope you have time to read many of these! They sound quite good. Snowblind has my attention now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them :)