- Wicked After Midnight by Delilah S. Dawson - Review copy and a book that I have been anticipating since finishing the 2nd book last year.
- Her Ladyship's Curse by Lynn Viehl- Review copy and yet another one that I cannot wait to read!
- The Crossing Places by Elly Griffiths- I actually already finished this one and it was SO GOOD! I would literally be reading the second book in this series right now if I had it. Instead, I will be grabbing it from the library!
- At the River's Edge by Mariah Stewart- My current read for a TLC book tour.
- A Share in Death by Deborah Crombie- Off of my own shelves! And because I adored The Crossing Places so much that I want to start another mystery series!
- Midnight by Ellen Conner- I adored Nightfall last year so I cannot wait any longer to read this one!
- Web of Lies by Jennifer Estep- Another series that I have waited too long to continue on with. That changes this month!
- The Walking Dead, Volume 1, Days Gone Bye by Robert Kirkman and Tony Moore- Because I ADORE The Walking Dead on AMC so reading these is a must!
- Snowblind by Christopher Golden- Stephen King recommends this one. I simply must!
What books are you hoping to read this month?