October is already here and I have lots of good reading ahead of me. That is if I actually find the time to get some reading done. Yikes! Here are just a few of the books that I'm hoping to read in October.
- My Scandalous Viscount by Gaelen Foley- This is a review book for a TLC book tour that I will be hosting on the 15th of October. You'll have to check back then to hear my thoughts on it.
- Promises in Death by J.D. Robb- I'm flying through this one which is kinda nice since my reading has been pretty pathetic lately.
- It by Stephen King- Still chugging along with this one although I'm way behind when it comes to the read-a-long. I'm loving the creepy feel of it too. Perfect fall weather reading!
- On my Kindle I'm reading Tarnished by Karina Cooper. Good so far but I have a tendency to read my actual physical books rather than ebooks. Hmmm...
- The Little Stranger by Sarah Waters- So I totally missed the read-a-long with this one but I'm still planning on reading it for Carl's R.I.P. event. I've cracked this one open but haven't gotten very far yet.