Thursday, January 22, 2015

Library Loot (Or Reasons I Love My Library #5)

Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and Linda from Silly Little Mischief that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries.

 I'm pretty sure that last time I shared a library loot post I said that I was going to do these more often.  And then a few months passed on by.  LOL!  This time of the year though I depend on my library after seeing and hearing about so many great sounding books thanks to all of the year end posts.  Plus, I went and joined a crap-load of challenges so I'm feeling all inspired to read ALL of the books for them as well.  This means that I have a ton of books that I want to get my hands on so off to the library I went.  I brought entirely too many books back home with me (this is the result of two separate trips though in my defense).  Now we will just see how many of these I actually get read.  Here are my latest library finds:


I'm super excited to read all of these (as I always am when I bring home a bunch of books)!  The Last Policeman is thanks to so many of my trusted blog friends reading/loving this trilogy.  Snowblind is a book that I have been wanting to read since last year!  And I've checked out Midnight Rescue so many times that it is getting a bit ridiculous that I haven't read it already.  I could keep rambling about all of these but really I just wish I could read them all right now :)

So tell me, which of these should I read first?  Or which ones have you read if any?  An inquiring mind wants to know!

7 comments:

  1. Lovely loot you've there, Sam!
    Well I'd say The Last Policeman since that's the only book I've read among your other library books. Plus I really enjoyed reading that book! I'd finished reading the second installment and I loved it as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! So many choices! Sister, along with others, seems really good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mystery book group is discussing THE LAST POLICEMAN for March. I'll be reading it soon. And I've read SISTER and it was very good. I've also heard good things about the INDIA BLACK books. Looks like you'll have a good time with these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of good looking books there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been bringing too many home too. But a lot have been graphic novels so they are quicker reads. Enjoy your loot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love your library too!

    Hm...the one by Green perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sam. Great library loot! Lately whenever I go to the library, it's for school books but I am always so tempted to grab books for fun reading. Sister looks good, happy reading! I had my eye on Targeted during the holidays when I ran up to Barnes and Nobles, it looks good too.
    Also, just a note, I'ms back to blogging, slowly but surely.
    https://bookwormnai.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them :)