Sunday, March 2, 2014

February Reading Wrapup (2014)

(Sorry for the blurry phone pic but this is why I love our library!! Dr. Suess Month)

February was more of cold, cold temperatures.  I'm SO ready for spring and some warmer weather!  This month was another really solid month of reading for me which means that 2014 could be quite the year of books if this keeps up.  I've been continuing to work out on a very regular basis which makes me feel good.  I'm doing the From Couch to 5K program but rather than doing it only three times a week I usually do it about five times.  I'm thinking about switching it up a bit with the 30 Day Shred Video.  Hopefully, it will help keep me motivated because I'm definitely ready to run outside instead of on the treadmill.  Back to the books though, in February I finished eight books with two of them being graphic novels.  I finished the following books:
 

Blood Harvest was hands down the best read of the month but I sure read some good books besides this one.  In fact, I didn't read a single bad book this month.  I found two new mystery series to follow and I adored them both.  Plus, it was such fun to get back to graphic novels in February with the Walking Dead series.  I'm hoping to start the Fables series again in March.  It looks like I need to focus on reviews though since I'm starting to fall behind.  

Let's hope that March is as strong of a month of reading as February was.  I definitely have big reading plans for March so it looks like I should stop rambling and get back to reading.  

What was your favorite book in February?

4 comments:

  1. Oo, favorite book in February -- tough call because I didn't do nearly as much reading in February as I wanted to do. I'm hoping I remember to carve out more reading time in March. I really liked The Coldest Girl in Coldtown, I will say -- much more than I expected to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thing 1 and Thing 2 are too cute! February was a great reading month for me too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Things :)
    Yay for a great reading month. I had a pretty good February so I'm hoping March will be great. And, that's great you're doing so well with your fitness plans. So hard to work out when it's dreary and cold outside isn't it? Gotta keep motivated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope March works out really well for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them :)