Thursday, February 13, 2014

Library Loot (Thriller Edition)

Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and Linda from Silly Little Mischief that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries.

Seems like I'm in the mood for thrillers lately as that is the majority of my library books that I checked out this week.  I don't see this changing any time soon since the Edgar award nominees were recently announced so I will be putting some of those on hold.  Don't you just love book awards lists and finding new books to be interested in?  Such fun!  Anyways, I found some really good looking books at the library this week so I just had to share.  Here is what I brought home with me:




So many good looking reads here!  I grabbed Reconstructing Amelia thanks to Kailana's review of it.  Blood Harvest is because I am craving more S.J. Bolton and thought that this would help.  And Grey Mask is for my goal to read more vintage mysteries.  Considering I still have some library loot from my last post to work through, I've got my work cut out for me.  But that is a good thing in my book!

Now tell me, which of these books should I read first?  Last time I asked I was recommended a really great read so I've got to ask again :)  And what books have you grabbed from the library recently?

8 comments:

  1. Wow wow wow, of course the Thriller feel I totally feel you. Mo Hayder and SJ Bolton. The Woman in Black is also on my list. If I had to choose, I would say Blood Harvest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you like Reconstructing Amelia. I definitely liked it better than I thought I would when I first started hearing about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you like Reconstructing Amelia! I read it last year and really enjoyed it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd read Birdman first, it looks so creepy. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Six awesome-looking books--enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh dear, I don't envy your choice of which to read first! I'd probably go with the S.J. Bolton book, but Reconstructing Amelia.... ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bughouse Affairs looks great. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots of great stuff! The Woman in Black is one of my favorites but you can also never go wrong with S.J. Bolton. I want to read all of these others too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them :)