- Graphic Novels Challenge- Last year I only read 1 so I definitely need to stretch a bit..going with Beginner level.
- New Author Challenge- I've done this the past 2 years and always enjoy finding new authors..I'm hoping to find 25 new authors but I'll add to my list as I go.
- Suspense/Thriller Challenge- I actually completed this one last year and can't wait to give it a go again. 12 suspense/thrillers minimum should be quite doable.
- Horror and Urban Fantasy Challenge- Umm...I'm pretty sure that this challenge is taylor made for me and the reading I have been doing this year. 24 books is the requirement and I'm not worried about meeting that goal :)
- Gothic Reading Challenge- I love creepy gothic novels so I was SO excited to find this challenge. I'm going for The Darkness Within level which is 5 books with gothic elements.
- Vintage Mystery Reading Challenge- Love the idea of this one and I'm going with the In a Murderous Mood level which is 4-6 books.
- Memorable Memoirs Challenge- This challenge the number of books to read is up to us so
I'm going with 3...I only read 1 this year so this will definitely push me a bit.
- Cruisin' Thru the Cozies- Joining at the Snoop level which requires 1-6 books.
- Complete Booker Challenge- I love to try and read from award lists although I'm not very good at it. Going with the Pick a Mix of 6 level...I think I can do that.
- First in a Series Challenge- I'm great at starting new series so this is a challenge for me. Going with Series Expert level which is 12 new series....
- Seconds Challenge- This is a challenge that pushes me to read authors more than once...I'm going with A Few More Bites level which is 6 books.
- 100+ Reading Challenge- I have yet to meet this goal but I am trying...
- Edgar Awards Challenge- Love this type of book so I am going with the Sergeant level whichis 4-6 books.
And last but certainly not least I am joining in on Bloggiesta this year which is on January 21, 22, and 23rd of 2011. Can't wait as my blog needs a fresh look and a bit of a jump start. Thanks to everyone that hosts all of these wonderful challenges and let me know in the comment section if there is another challenge that I need to check out.
Edited to Add:
I'm joining in on a few more challenges including the YA Challenge (Mini YA level-12 books), Support Your Local Library Challenge (Jumbo Size- 50 books) and the Paranormal Romance/Fantasy Reading Challenge (12 books). Aack...I need to stop!!
Welcome to the Vintage Mystery Challenge! Hope you have a good time with it.ReplyDelete
I thought I was overdoing it with ten challenges (including my own)...you've got me beat! But, as you say, who knows if I'm done signing up. I'm currently fighting the temptation to sign up for Jenners' Take A Chance Challenge (http://www.lifewithbooks.com/2010/12/its-back-take-a-chance-challenge-3/ If you want to be tempted too).
Thanks for joining the Edgar Awards Reading Challenge! I so excited that people are participating.ReplyDelete
I'm done with challenges but if I weren't, I'd probably join a few of these. The Graphic Novels and Edgar Awards sound particularly tasty.ReplyDelete
LOL - you certainly do have quite the list there Sam. Good luck! I'm not joining any this year - time to clear off my shelves.ReplyDelete
Bev- I definitely signed up for too many challenges this year but the fun is all in the trying for me. And I'm really looking forward to the Vintage Mystery Challenge so thanks for hosting it.ReplyDelete
iubookgirl- I'm so excited for this challenge as well...thanks for hosting.
Trish- I amy never be able to give up challenges completely :) I'm too addicted to signing up for them.
Darlene- Good luck on clearing off your shelves!
Good luck with all of your challenges! If you need any suggestions for graphic novels, please let me know!ReplyDelete
Oh my goodness! I have the exact same problem! I way overdo challenges, because they all look like so much fun! So, I sign up for everything, and it's a little bit ridiculous... :/ Hahaha! Good luck finishing all your challenges!ReplyDelete