I'm feeling very moody with my reading lately. I get this way sometimes where I want to read ALL of the books but I can't settle on any. I love coming up with monthly reading plans but this time it was really hard for me settle on what I actually want to read. So I'm reserving the right to go completely off pile this month :) As long as I actually get lots of reading done, I will be happy. I'm off to a good start as I've already finished one book so there you go. Here are some of the books that I'm hoping to read this month:
- The Girl Who Disappeared Twice by Andrea Kane- This is my current read. I read the third book in this series out of order last year (and really enjoyed it) so I'm going back to the beginning. All I can tell you is that it is good so far.
- Full Moon Rising by Keri Arthur- This will be a reread for me. I'm craving some good paranormal romance, and I've been wanting to get back to this series. I'm really looking forward to reading this one again!
- Banishing the Dark by Jenn Bennett- Eek! This is a series ending book, and I want to read it SO BADLY yet I don't want it to end. I can't wait long though after finishing Binding the Shadows (what an ending!!) Review copy.
- Soulless by Gail Carriger- Another reread. I'm in the mood for rereading apparently. This is a series that I absolutely ADORE but have never finished. I'm shaking my head at myself here. I'm planning on rereading the first three and then finally continuing on. I have a thing about not finishing series (but that is a post for a different day).
- Aftertime by Sophie Littlefield- This is for the zombie reading club that Amy is hosting. You should all know by now how much I love The Walking Dead, and Amy started this to tide us all over until the new season begins. I have had this one on my shelves for way too long so gives me a great excuse to actually read it!
- Mystic River by Dennis Lehane- Another one off of my own shelves. I actually gave this one to my Mom to read first, and she liked it so much that now I just have to read it :)
- The Mummy Case by Elizabeth Peters- Do I really have to explain why I want to read this one?? I love, love, love this series and cannot wait to continue on with it! This is very likely going to be my next read!
- The Heiresses by Sara Shepard- Review copy. This one sounds like a great summer read so I am really looking forward to it.
- House of the Rising Sun by Kristen Painter- 1st in a new urban fantasy series. I love the cover on this one so of course I couldn't resist grabbing it from the library.
- Raven Black by Ann Cleeves- This is the first in a mystery series that I have been meaning to try for some time now. I have been on a mystery kick this year so I can't wait to read this one as well!
What books are you looking forward to reading this month?