- The Hippopotamus Pool by Elizabeth Peters- only to find out that this is NOT the 3rd book in the series but instead the 8th. Why they would list the series out of order is beyond me but I've learned my lesson. Don't trust the list for series books that is included in the book. Oh well, it gives me an excuse to go back for the third book.
- Birdman by Mo Hayder- First in this series and because I really enjoyed Gone by this author.
- All Shall Be Well by Deborah Crombie- 2nd in this series and because I adored the first book (which I really need to review).
- Beg For Mercy by Jami Alden- It sounds creepy and I love romantic suspense but don't read a lot of it.
- H is for Homicide by Sue Grafton- Next book in a mystery series I love.
- Last Kiss Goodnight by Gena Showalter- A book that I've had on my TBR list for awhile now.
I've also received a couple of books for review. I can never decide if I want to share books I receive for review on here or not. I've never really done a Mailbox Monday post or anything but I feel like I should at least post about the books that come in to my house. Kind of to make myself accountable for actually reading them. But....I just don't know. Because then that would include ebooks and you guys would really see my reading addiction. LOL! Plus, I would have to keep track which I usually don't do. I received these two books thanks to the lovely folks at Harper. I'm hoping to add them both to my April reading plans list.
In keeping with accountability, I have bought a few new books for my ipad.
In my defense they were on sale AND my library didn't have copies of either. Good enough reasons for me!
Since I now have plenty of reading ahead of me (and it's not like I didn't before), I'm going to skip talking about the books I've read these past two weeks. I will play catch up next Sunday instead. Plans for the rest of my Sunday include catching up with all of you, review writing, a run, and TONS of laundry. Oh yeah, and preparing myself for this week's Walking Dead episode since last week's one was CRAZY BUT SO GOOD! I fully admit that I will be a bit lost when this show goes on break until season five. Aack! So worth it though :)
Happy Sunday and Happy Reading!