I'm nothing if not completely ambitious. Ha! When it comes to reading though, I always plan on reading a ton of books.....usually more than I can ever get through in one month. It sure doesn't stop me from trying though. I've been doing really good with these reading lists recently, and last month I finished six out of the nine books on my list. Wow! I'm impressed with myself. LOL! This is completely off topic but yesterday I dug my copy of the first Harry Potter book off of my shelves for my oldest son. He wants to start reading them!!! I'm hoping he will want to read it with me but we haven't started it yet. I was just too excited that he wanted to read them :) But back to my reading plans for the month of March:
- Jamaica Inn by Daphne du Maurier- She is one of my favorite authors, and I am more than ready to read something new by her!
- Crocodile on the Sandbank by Elizabeth Peters- This will actually be a reread for me so I can finally continue on with this series. Also, off of my own shelves!
- Vampire Empire: The Greyfriar by Clay Griffith and Susan Griffith- Also off of my own shelves, and one I've been wanting to read since Christine recommends it.
- Kindling the Moon by Jenn Bennett- This is actually my current read and VERY good so far!
- The Clockwork Wolf by Lynn Viehl- For review and because in February I loved the first book in this series :)
- Mind of Winter by Laura Kasischke- For a TLC book tour in April.
- The Janus Stone by Elly Griffiths- Because I loved The Crossing Places last month. I can't wait to read this one!
- This Is Not a Test by Courtney Summers- Zombies! And my goal to read more YA this year.
- Parasite by Mira Grant- Because Mira Grant is AMAZING! And it is such a shame that I haven't read this one yet!
What books are you hoping to read this month?