Thursday, August 28, 2008

Reunion In Death by J.D. Robb

In this installment of the In Death series, Eve is up against a very worth foe named Julianna Dunne. Eve was one of the cops who had previously put Julianna behind bars but now Julianna is free and killing again. Julianna has a vendetta against men and is pitting herself against Eve. In this book we get a closer look at Eve, her relationship with Roarke, her past, and everything else that makes up Eve as a person.
This series is definitely becoming a "comfort read" for me. I haven't read a bad book yet and I continue to love the characters and the world that Robb has created. Robb has the ability to allow the reader to really connect with Eve and Roarke as a couple and you can see both the good and bad of their relationship (although there really isn't that much bad....I guess you could say the difficulties that they face together). Needless to say I really liked this book and I felt like I got the chance to see Eve and Roarke's relationship grow even more. Good read and I recommend this series!
Challenges: None, I just felt like reading this :)
Rating: 4.5 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them :)