It is the end of the year so I have come up with a massive reading pile for the month of December. And looking at the picture just made me realize that I'm missing a few books. Oh dear. I have eleven books left to hit my Goodread's goal so it is doubtful that I will make it but the fun is in the trying. I basically want to read ALL of the books yet again. As this is a very busy time of the year, I'm just hoping to find some reading time to enjoy a few of these. Here are the books on my reading pile for December:
- 'Twas The Night After Christmas by Sabrina Jeffries - My current read and also one that I've been holding for this time of year. I was in the mood for a holiday read and this is the perfect fit!
- This Is Not a Test by Courtney Summers - I realized that the sequel to this book is coming out soon and decided to grab this one from the library. I REALLY want to read it before the end of the year!
- The Janus Stone by Elly Griffiths - 2014 has been a year filled with good mysteries which is how I found this series. I'm eager to continue on which is why I couldn't resist bringing this book home with me.
- Midnight Crossroads by Charlaine Harris - I was scanning my library shelves for books that I wanted to read before year end and thought of this one. Not sure why if I'm being honest as there are other books that I want to read more...but I'm still very excited to read it!
- Midnight Rescue by Elle Kennedy - I have been meaning to read this book for ages now. Seriously, it is getting a bit ridiculous how many times I have let it go back to the library unread. This month I will read this book!
- Web of Lies by Jennifer Estep - I'm working on catching up on this series and this is the second book. I just finished rereading Spider's Bite which was just as good as I remembered so I'm looking forward to this one. And it is off of my own shelves which is a bonus!
- Murder at the Book Group by Maggie King - This is a review copy and a cozy mystery. Win! I will be starting this one very soon as I'm in the mood for a good cozy.
- When Snow Falls by Brenda Novak - Another holiday read but I'm waiting until we get some more snow before I start it. I went searching for holiday reads a couple of weeks ago and really liked the sound of this one.
- Bitter Spirits by Jenn Bennett - I really, really want to read this book and begin this series. I just adore the covers and the books sound so good! I literally snatched this one off of my library shelves when I saw it sitting there.
- Fear the Darkness by Becky Masterman - Review copy and thriller. Something about this time of year makes me crave a good thriller and this sounds like it will fill my craving.
- A Dark and Twisted Tide by Sharon Bolton - I couldn't end the year without reading this one as this series is a personal favorite! I have been waiting a very long time for this book and am hoping to end 2014 on a high note with this one.
May the reading fun begin! What books are you hoping to read before the end of the year?
IT might make that stack topple over, though! LOL! I've been meaning to read Charlaine Harris--guess she has non-Sookie books? Are you reading Harry Potter with your kids? So fun!ReplyDelete
Looks like an amazing group of books and are they library books too? BONUS!!!ReplyDelete
I still have not read the latest book by Sharon Bolton and I love her series so much!ReplyDelete
Hope you've a great week and happy reading! :)
I need to take a look at what I have for review and make a list. My mom is coming in two weeks and I have a TON of time off, so I'm hopeful.ReplyDelete
Sam, I hope you're enjoying! That is quite a tempting pile of books! (My own reading during this holiday season has been slow, but also steady and very enjoyable.)ReplyDelete
This looks like a great line up!ReplyDelete