Sunday, November 13, 2011

Library Loot - My Latest Finds


Library Loot is hosted by Marg and Claire and asks us to share the latest finds that we've picked up at the library.

Considering the library is one of my favorite places to go, I have a never-ending stream of books coming into my house and going back to the library. I've been kind of in a slump with reading lately so I've been placing holds at the library like crazy to try and kick start my reading. It may be that I've been just too busy lately and once life slows down a bit my reading mojo will come back :) Here are my latest finds that I'm excited to read:







Just looking at these covers makes me want to go read so maybe this is exactly the kind of post I needed to do :) I hope everyone is having a wonderful November so far. My son has his 1st basketball game of the season but hopefully I'll get a chance to catch up on all of your blogs later today. Did you all go buy the last Harry Potter DVD on Friday like I did??? I love me some Harry Potter and it was great to get to rewatch this movie! Hope you all have a wonderful week!!

5 comments:

  1. There are some dark covers here! I hope you get a chance to read and enjoy these books. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cover of Glimmer Glass. I hope everything slows down so that you can enjoy a book or two. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The covers are magnificent! I would have grabbed them all too...hope they're great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree. There are so beautiful covers there. I hope they pull you out of your slump!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you always find the best library loot :)
    Dearly Departed was a fun read, I'm looking forward to your thoughts on it.
    Good luck to your son.
    And I am a Potterhead but I havent bought the last one yet. I do think that final film was fantastic, they stood very true to the book.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them :)