Monday, June 5, 2017

#COYER Summer Reading List!! (My Reading List)


I was just saying how much I needed the next #COYER challenge and here it is!  Serendipity!  This time around they are changing it up with two different options.  The first one is to just read and everything counts.  I love the sound of that because really that is exactly what I need the most.  To just read, read, read!  The second option is to create a summer reading list of 30 books to read from.  This completely appeals to the list making side of me who just can't resist coming up with a pile of books (despite the fact that I rarely ever follow through on these types of things).  Oh heck, I'm going to create that list- you guys should know that by now.  LOL!  I'll count it a success no matter what as long as I really do get some reading done. 

My summer reading list is going to include the following books (which I will create a page for as well):








 









Wow - that's a lot of books to get through!  I love a good challenge though.  The best part is if I read five books off this list - I can add five more.  So if I need a little more romance added to the pile, there is that possibility to help with my reading moods.  I picked only e-books which is obviously not the only way I read.  I will count the print books towards the first part of the challenge but I would really like to focus on the summer reading list as much as possible.  I can't wait to begin!

Are you participating in the #COYER summer reading challenge?  Let me know if you are so we can support each other in having a bookish summer!  Happy Reading!


6 comments:

  1. I'm not participating in the challenge but I feel like I've got most of the books on my TBR or shelves! haha.. Hope you enjoy your challenge and can't wait to hear what you think of these. It looks like you've got a lot of thrilling reads ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, so many great books! I have a few of those in my Nook. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a lot of great reading ahead for you! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choices! I've read two of them ("I see you" and "The missing ones") and they were both really good. Several others you mentioned are on my TBR too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I've read and enjoyed several of these, but there are so many more that interest me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many promising books on your summer reading list! I don't have any of these books. I hope your reading will be exceptional, Sam!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them :)