I'm getting off track though. Here are the books that I finished in February:
- The Becoming by Jeanne C. Stein
- The Sweetest Chase by Sharla Lovelace
- Find Her by Lisa Gardner
- Homicide in Hardcover by Kate Carlisle
- The Widow by Fiona Barton
- Purity in Death by J.D. Robb
- Drive by Sidney Bristol
March was an even better month of reading if you can believe that. I managed to finish ten books (WOW) and loved them all. Here is what I finished in March:
- The Darkest Night by Gena Showalter
- Cinco de Mayhem by Ann Myers
- Portrait in Death by J.D. Robb
- Cuff Me by Lauren Layne
- Rage Against the Dying by Becky Masterman
- The Darkest Kiss by Gena Showalter
- Pop Goes the Weasel by M.J. Arlidge
- Silenced in the Surf by Kate Dyer-Seeley
- A Scandalous Proposal by Kasey Michaels
- It Takes One by Kate Kessler
Oh my goodness! I had some seriously amazing reading this past month. I have a three way tie for my favorite book of the month (I told you that it was a great month). I am declaring March to be the month of suspense as all three of my favorites were mysteries and thrilling reads. They were Rage Against the Dying, Pop Goes the Weasel, and It Takes One. Honestly there is a very good chance that all of these books may make my top reads list for the year. Crazy but that is how much I loved them all!
I've gotten a lot of great reading finished but now I really need to focus on catching up on some of these reviews. I'm working on coming up with a pile of books to read in April as well. I'm thinking on focusing mostly on books on my ereader. With all of the practices that I will be going to this month I am sure that I will find plenty of reading time in the evenings. Now that the weather is changing and spring is here I am also planning on getting outside and exercising more. That is my goal at least!
Tell me, what was your favorite read from last month?