It has been entirely too long since I shared a library loot post with all of you. I've kind of strayed away and instead just been posting pictures (aka my Reasons I Love My Library posts). I have been missing writing these posts though so I think I'm going to get back to doing them. I have had a really good couple of weeks at the library. Here are the books that I have picked up recently:
There is so much bookish goodness here! Where to begin?
- Fingersmith by Sarah Waters is my current read. One that I've been meaning to read every since I read (and adored) Affinity by Waters. It is a big book but I'm in the mood for chunkier reads with the colder weather approaching. I'm super stoked about this one!
- The Man with a Load of Mischief by Martha Grimes is the first in yet another mystery series that I have been wanting to try for some time. I'm on a mystery series kick this year so I'm looking forward to finally giving this series a try. Even the title has me intrigued ;)
- The Water's Lovely by Ruth Rendall is for Carl's R.I.P. Challenge. Actually, most of these books are now that I think about it. I've been meaning to read this one for way too long. I've checked it out from the library multiple times. I'm really hoping to finally get to it this time around!
- A Hunger Like No Other by Kresley Cole is thanks to the paranormal romance kick that I have been on. And because I loved Dark Skye so much so I figured I should go back to the beginning of the series. Not my favorite cover though...I definitely might have passed by the book if I didn't know better.
- Hysteria by Megan Miranda is one that I wanted to read as soon as I heard about it. I then promptly forgot about it but in my quest to read more YA this year (I may have become sidetracked on this goal....I'm starting back up again) I decided to grab it from my library. It will fit in perfectly with the R.I.P. challenge which makes me even more excited.
- Made For You by Melissa Marr because it sounds oh so good! YA romantic suspense!?!? Yes, please! I've been seeing some very positive reviews for it so I will probably be reading this one very soon. Happy days!