Friday, May 17, 2013

What I've Been Doing (Besides Reading)

I had big plans for the past two weeks with getting lots of reading done.  Instead I've been doing pretty much everything BUT reading.  What have I been doing you might ask???  Well, pretty much the following:


Running around chasing these two and making sure they don't cause too much chaos (and yes, he is wearing a Spiderman mask if you are wondering. If it was up to him he would have worn the entire costume to the baseball diamonds.)


 Taking this one to practice.


And then watching his games.  He was three for three last night which was pretty exciting for all of us :)
The best part is he still jumps up and down when he is excited.  It always makes me laugh!


Snuggling with my Pickle baby during the rare moments when he actually sits still.  It usually lasts for a total of thirty seconds but I will take what I can.


And in general spending as much time outdoors with my babies as possible.  I've got no complaints...even when my books sit unread.  Life is good!  TGIF!  I hope you all have a wonderful weekend :)

6 comments:

  1. A) I'd have just let mine wear the whole costume and B) I'm not sure I've ever seen a picture of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't they the cutest?! You can read after the outdoor activities. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scott sent me a text this morning saying that he'd lost the clothing battle with Elle today. Ha! The spiderman mask is cute but I get the compromise. ;) And is that you in the picture? Love all those smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You said it..Life is good! And spending time with your babies is the best way to go!! Before you know it they'll be graduating!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are adorable! There will be plenty of time to read soon enough when they grow up and it comes much too fast. Enjoy it now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisa- I almost did let him wear the entire costume but it was either too cold or too hot...I can't seem to remember which. I don't know that I've posted a lot of pictures of me here. I usually post pictures of my kids instead :)

    Suko- Reading has definitely taken a hit as of lately but I'm okay with that. I'm finding time to read and that is all that matters even if it is slow going.

    Trish- I lose the clothing battle with my daughter almost every day :) In fact I'm pretty sure that she changes her clothes (at minimum) at least three times a day. Usually more :/ And yes, that's me! LOL!

    Staci- Don't say that! I'm not ready! My stepdaughter will be graduating next year and I'm sad about that :) It all just goes so fast!

    Darlene- Thank you! And you said it...it goes WAY too fast! I swear it was just yesterday that they were babies crawling around. It needs to slow down just a little bit!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them :)