Thursday, January 24, 2013

Library Loot: Goodies, Goodies

Library Loot is hosted by Marg and Claire and asks us to share about the latest loot we find at the library.

I finally took the time to take the kiddos to the library last week which left them as happy as can be.  They filled up with books and movies and were even patient while I browsed myself.  Unheard of, I know!  I love that my kids love the library just as much as I do.  It is something special that we do together and it is a very RARE occasion when one of them doesn't want to go.  I didn't get a ton of time to browse but I still managed to walk out with way too many books.  The way I always leave the library if I am being honest :)  I don't know if it is the new year or all of the best of lists still ringing in my head but I seem to want to go to the library and bring EVERYTHING home.  I even had to make myself put a few back because I knew there was no way possible I would get them all read before they are due back.  Here is what I managed to grab:











I don't even know how I'm going to find the time to read all of these but I'm sure going to try!!  There is something so soothing about having a bunch of good books to read.  And you'll probably laugh but I have to admit that I went home and remembered half a dozen more that I meant to grab instead.  :)  Looks like I'll be visiting the library again sooner rather than later!  LOL!  What have you grabbed at the library lately???

7 comments:

  1. Hey great stack. I'm dropping off some books tonight and picking up a few holds. I only got a couple of historical fiction books for this week's loot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom used to take us to the library. I relished our trips and the books I'd borrow. Enjoy all of your library loot, Sam! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta love those library trips. I always leave with more than I can possibly read. And I usually max out the amount of books I can borrow. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so loving all of your library goodies!! You have inspired me to maybe post about my library books too!! You picked quite a few that I want to read too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I go to the library by myself. It's my own special kid free heaven. That said, I took them all with me yesterday, with good results. I also did not browse ANY books for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun with Creasy :) I plan to read it feb/March as I have a triple discussion coming up

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sworn to Silence has been on my list a couple of years.. sheesh I sound like a broken record..
    Hope you enjoy these!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them :)