Tuesday, July 5, 2011
Really Random Tuesday - June in Review
Really Random Tuesday is hosted by the lovely Suko at Suko's Notebook.
Where in the heck did June go? Seriously, I want it back right now! As the month seemed to pass by in a blur...well so did my reading.My reading this month fell way back and I was only able to finish 5 books. Not horrible but certainly not my best reading month. My oldest just finished up baseball for the summer which may mean more down time. Or not as he made the all-star team and is super excited about it. So of course I'm excited too :P Here are the books that I was able to finish this month:
1. Chime by Franny Billingsley- A lovely YA fantasy that kept me entranced the entire time. I'm really looking forward to reviewing this one soon!
2. When You Dare by Lori Foster- A fun romantic suspense that kept my interest throughout.
3. Heart of the Highland Wolf by Terry Spear- A highland romance that ended up just being okay for me.
4. Innocent in Death by J.D. Robb- I just love this series and enjoyed this book. I've been missing this series!
5. Still Missing by Chevy Stevens- An unputdownable thriller that kept me on my toes the entire time.
So this was my reading month in June. I've got high hopes for July as there are a ton of books that I am wanting to read right now. I have a ridiculously high stack of books that I'm hoping to get through (I'll be honest and say that I would be happy to read half of them) which are a mixture of review copies, library books, and books from my shelves. But my main plan of action for the month of July is to just relax. I pre-scheduled some posts to help catch me up on reviews and I plan to just read. Because reading and blogging should never become stressful...it takes the fun right out of it :) So here is to a month of both relaxation and reading....join me??