Saturday, April 5, 2008

Witness In Death by J.D. Robb

Here it is...my last review and then I'm caught up! Woohoo! In this installment of the In Death series, Eve and Roarke are watching a play when the lead actor is murdered before their eyes. With literally thousands of eye witnesses to the crime, Eve has her hands full. Add to the fact that some of the suspects are actors and the "truth" is all in how they decide to portray it. All of these ingredients make a pretty darn good whodunnit.
One of the things that I liked about this paticular book in this series was that we got to see the beginnings of a...dare I say relationship...forming between Peabody and McNab. I'm anxious to see where it goes. We are also getting to see how much closer Eve is letting people into her life. I love her personality and think that it really makes this series great. As always I'll just keep recommending this series! :)
Challenges: Spring Reading Challenge, A-Z Challenge ("W" Title)
My Rating: 4.25 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them :)