Tuesday, January 1, 2008

2008 Is Here!

Finally!!! I've been dying to begin reading books off my challenge lists and for that matter I've been dying to start reading Harry Potter. I've just begun and can barely put it down! In other news, I've joined a couple new book groups which is always fun. Plus, I'll get the added joy of adding even more books to my TBR list.
I recently joined the A-Z author and title challenge(I'll make a seperate post for this later). I just can't seem to stop joining challenges. There is also talk about the chunkster challenge coming around again...and the nonfiction five is going to go on as well. I know that I will join both of these as well when the time comes. And I've been rolling around joining The Pub challenge but we'll see...
Good luck to all of my fellow challenge fiends..and here is to a new year of reading!

4 comments:

  1. I have to ask, how did you get hooked into these challenges? I'm interested in the "first in a series" but how would I join the challenge? Do I just say I'm apart of it or is there another site?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a site..if you go to Thoughts of Joy's blog...linked @ very bottom of my page..she is hosting and you can sign up w/mr. linky. They (the challenges) are alot of fun! I am a member of A Novel Challenge which is a yahoo group and this is where I find all of the challenges. You should become a member..some of them are even more reading-obsessed than I am. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking forward to this year's challenges as well! Looking forward to your progress and reviews!
    Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them :)